[Bf-committers] Trouble to compile blender-2.49 on Fedora-10

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Mon Jun 1 21:41:14 CEST 2009

Probably something in your user-config.py file; this line is the problem:

 -lu -lt -li -ll "-l " -lc "-l " -lm "-l " -ld -ll "-l " -lp -lt -lh -lr -le -la -ld "-l " -ls -lt -ld -lc -l+ -l+

You have a LLIB defined for "
Do you have something like LLIBS="util c m dl pthread"?  Try changing to
LLIBS=['util','c','m','dl']