[Bf-committers] CSG - Carve GPLed

Tobias Sargeant tobias.sargeant at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:58:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just wanted to drop a small note to say that I've (finally) produced
a GPLed version of Carve, my CSG library. I originally mentioned my
intention to to this a rather long time ago. Hopefully there's still
some interest.

The repository is here: http://code.google.com/p/carve/

And thre's some info about Carve at: http://carve-csg.com/

The version on code.google.com is my current development tree, so
there may be rough edges. Having said that, it's been stable for a
long time, so the only issues I think are likely crop up are in the
build system - most likely with the win32 and xcode projects, as I use
autotools for day to day work.

Regards,
Toby.