[Bf-committers] blender plugin for showing .blender in firefox

Jim Smyth jimsmyth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:49:17 CEST 2009

I'm afraid this is a bit of a dead end for now. Until python can be
appropriately sandboxed, it's unlikely we'll see the Blender plugin
again. If you don't mind using extremely dated versions of Blender,
you can use the old old web plugin.

Here's an old writeup on the plugin:
http://www.k-fish.de/blender-web-plu.114.0.html

- Jim