[Bf-committers] Official announcement on Siggraph?

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:33:57 CEST 2009

+1

I think GSR is correct. calling it 2.5 and not 3.0 is a good step + a
soft launch with lots of "Beta" and RCs in there will be very good as
well,

So the press release should be in the lines of "a sneak peek", "work
in progress preview", "Thought we might ask for tips...", "You can
change blender !!", "The best is going to become much better very
soon" etc.