[Bf-committers] Latest Carve update

Joseph Greenawalt jsgreenawalt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:09:22 CEST 2009

I forgot that I had an edgesplit modifier on the original mesh(es).
After removing the edgesplit modifier it appears to work correctly.
Some combination of edgesplit modifier and multiple UV layers causing
the problem?  The only other thing I can think of is that the mesh was
originally modeled in Blender 2.48a, but it has been re-saved with
trunk several times, and even appended into a new file at one point...