[Bf-committers] Latest Carve update

Joseph Greenawalt jsgreenawalt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:41:56 CEST 2009

>  > Carve can transfer (and interpolate) UV coordinates, but looking at Ken's
>  > patch, that isn't implemented yet. I didn't see evidence that the original
>  > CSG code transferred UVs. Either way, I'm happy to implement the
>  > interpolation for the carve interface (I just need to understand how the
>  > UV etc. info gets transferred from the blender data structures).
>  >

> That's odd, because I tested it here and UV coordinates work for me....
>  they preserve and transfer and interpolate?
>

>  Ken

Will double check my build then; I probably messed something up when
applying the patch (by hand - had a chunk/assertion failure about
halfway through).  I've got two UV Texture layers on each of my test
meshes (these are identical, but using separate datablocks), and none
on the newly created mesh after doing a union operation.