[Bf-committers] Sound stuff

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:49:19 CEST 2009

Hi all!

First of all: thanks for trying out Darius!

I've committed the next big step about an hour ago, where I've rewritten
GE to use the audaspace library instead of SoundSystem.
This results in the loss of CD and 3D audio, as well as most of the
settings.

I welcome everybody to try out, cmake as well as scons should work
without problems and no configuration settings should have to be changed
to get it compiling.

All needed information is in:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/Sound

I try to keep that page up to date all the time; under Design decisions
you may find some background if you're interested.

Regards,
Jörg