[Bf-committers] Fwd: BlenderLogo for T-Shorts

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sat Jul 11 00:12:56 CEST 2009

Jury Azovtzev wrote:
> Hallo, BlenderFoundation!
>
> I organize non-commersial "BlenderCamp" for blender artists here in russia.
> I think, you've seen news on BlenderNation a few weeks ago.
>
> I would like to make BlenderCamp 2009 T-Shorts. Here is a design we've
> chosen:
> http://b3d.mezon.ru/images/BlenderCamp2009_T-Short-design_Ultra_1.jpg
>
> Can we use blender logo on T-shorts as-is ?

Personally I think this looks great, I'm all for it. I don't think there
will be any disapproving sounds (or very much of that ;)

Checking http://www.blender.org/blenderorg/blender-foundation/logo/ I'd
say this falls under community usage, even though it is kinda 'promotion
product'. The logo itself looks pretty much unaltered (although I'm not
sure if you'd need to put the 'tm') next to the logo.
</personal_opinion_and_interpretation>

/Nathan

--

Nathan Letwory