[Bf-committers] Meeting Minutes, 5th July 2009

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Sun Jul 5 17:15:36 CEST 2009

Meeting Minutes, 5th July 2009

Current Projects
=================
Sound: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/Sound
neXyon (Jörg Müller) is working on sound improvements and would like
have a branch for his work.
During meeting we agreed to support his request. He would also need svn
access.
He is also asking for help testing on Windows and Mac as well as review
of his patch from Peter Schlaile as far as the sequencer is concerned.
The sound support in game engine is looking for maintainer, Campbell
(and maybe Benoit) will support Jörg as far as possible in the meantime.

2.5
====
Campbell reminded of his proposal to move to Python 3.1 for Blender 2.5:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/PythonAPI_31
Please read the proposal to be ready to discuss and hopefully decide at
the next meeting.

GSOC
====
Midterm evaluation is starting tomorrow (deadline July 13th), so make
sure that everything is ready.
Students: Check that documentation and reports are up to date
Mentors: Make sure that any potential issues are solved.
Jaguarandi, Imbusy and Yukishiro reported everything looks fine, no issues.

2.49 Status