[Bf-committers] Physical plausibility - Was about adding boost uBLAS

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:54:33 CET 2009

Ah and yes I know paper authors rarely publish code, I certainly don't
expect any.  Besides, it wouldn't help to have any code without
knowing what it did.  Especially since I can spend some time reading
papers, but I don't really have time to actually do any significant
coding in this area at the moment.

Joe