[Bf-committers] How about adding boost uBLAS library to blender/extern?

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Sat Jan 24 12:55:57 CET 2009

Thanks for the links.
The moto and BLI_arithb.h libraries are not useful because they work on
fixed size matrices. The superlu solver is for another type of equation
than what we need for IK. It has some BLAS functions inside but they are
designed for sparse matrices.

/benoit

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:26:20 -0700, joe wrote