[Bf-committers] How about adding boost uBLAS library to blender/extern?

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 04:26:20 CET 2009

We have other math libraries, you may want to look at them.  There's
intern/moto and source/blender/blenlib/BLI_arithb.h, there's also the
math stuff the various simulation code uses, such as the superlu
solver uv unwrapping uses, the laplacian solver bone heat uses (does
that use superlu too? I'm too tired to remember) etc.

Joe