[Bf-committers] Curves: the old twist/knot also in upcoming Nurbana integration

Alexander Rettig alexander.rettig at web.de
Fri Jan 16 11:26:50 CET 2009

Hi Folks,

beeing new to this mailing list I first of all want to thank all you
guys developing blender! It's a great piece of software!

Currently there is one problem which I need to solve: the old curve
twist problem (see
http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10070&highlight=curve). I
recently checked the Nurbana integration (see
http://sites.google.com/a/ckbrd.de/blender---nurbs/ Emmanuel, are you
reading this mailing list? Could we get into contact?), unfortunately it
seems to have the same problem.

Thus I'd be very interested in finding a solution, several ways of
contribution could be thought of. Maybye the effords already done by Ben
Batt (see thread starting at
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2007-May/018443.html)
could be merged into the Nurbana integration?

Greetings,
Alex