[Bf-committers] Wiki reorganization proposal

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:49:52 CET 2009

El 01/12/2009 05:02 PM, Brecht Van Lommel escribió:
> Hi,
>
> One thing that this proposal doesn't focus on much, is how to get this
> effort organized. And I don't mean so much guidelines, but who is going
> to lead it, and how you're going to attract people to do the work. I
> think it is important to make things more transparent and inviting,
> which means:
>
> * Regularly publish what has happened and open tasks for people to
> participate in, on blenderartists or blendernation for example.
>
> * A point of access for people wanting to participate. A mailing list,
> forum or even personal e-mail address for people who want to get
> involved should be there and _responsive_. Of course there are the
> blender.org forums, #blenderwiki, and bf-docboard but the point is that
> there should be at least 1 person who is actually following that and can
> answer questions and distribute tasks.
>
> [...]
Just a thought: please no more lists!! I think that creating more
lists/forums would confuse and disperse the people. There are so many
blender lists with almost no messages, and even no description. If there
is someone who wants to take the task of following the project, why
don't use the existing bf-docboard?

Well, I just wanted to say that. After some time suscripted to some of
the lists I'm still a little confused about the proper lists for some
questions...

Best regards,
Natanael.