[Bf-committers] Wiki reorganization proposal

Willian Padovani Germano wpgermano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:09:51 CET 2009

Hi,

I agree with moving the scripts to bf-scripts.

It'd be better to clearly label pre 2.5 scripts, by putting them in
their own branch in bf-scripts or at least under a
bf-scripts/trunk/2.4x/ folder.

We may also use bf-scripts to store 2.5 scripts, then -- not necessarily
all, but at least those not shipped with Blender, user contributed, ones
that need more testing / better ui / docs, etc.

New scripts written for Blender version >= 2.5 will be
Campbell Barton wrote:
> Notice hidden in this proposal is moving scripts over to the scripts
> repo 'bf-scripts'
(...)

--
Willian