[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2009

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 19:24:24 CET 2009

I would suggest that Blenderstorm.org, our feature voting site, would be better, since it is the whole point of the site. Otherwise, it might be viewed as a black hole.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.