[Bf-committers] EVO console developer needed

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:45:58 CET 2009

After working with Irix, maintaing a test build for this system would
be a dream. I'd love to help. I have a 1080P display I can test it on.
I'm not sure which model they wanted us to test it on, but I could
take on the Vista config. I imagine more people are going to be buying
that system anyway. The Linux version would work as well.

Timothy

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The new Linux console is out!
> The company behind Evo likes to give one (maybe more) Blender GE
> developers a free unit to test stuff for.
>
> http://www.evosmartconsole.com/specifications.html
>
> Just contact me,
>
> -Ton-

"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
that–lacking zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination
of their C programs."
(Robert Firth)