[Bf-committers] Rigging a different way

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:33:04 CET 2009

+1 agreement with joe's points.

There appears to be very little difference between what is proposed here,
and the use of envelopes. Sure, it could be argued that the
'big-belly-jiggle' controller could be done better with a free-floating
'joint'. However, the proposed enveloping would probably work worse on limbs
(though enveloping in general does a pretty mediocre job of creating
appealing deformations).

Aligorith