[Bf-committers] 2.49 release proposal

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 22:58:02 CET 2009

Another random idea:

If people thought it was a good idea, the NURBS branch has been stable
for quite some time now and could be merged for 2.49.

I have some time next week that I could dedicate to doing this.
The changes are mostly at the backend, but there are a handful of new
significant features (thanks largely due to Laurynas Duburas). I have
been holding off any major new UI changes until 2.5 is ready.

-Emmanuel