[Bf-committers] 2.49 release proposal

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue Feb 17 21:49:52 CET 2009

I am also in favor of a 2.49 release. With all the pro's mentioned, I
have nothing to add really. For Windows release the BGE will have
increased performance too after my latest commit in trunk. It'd be
good if other platform maintainers could look into proper
corresponding flags/settings in the necessary SConscripts for this
too.

/Nathan