[Bf-committers] 2.49 release proposal

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:52:37 CET 2009

I also like the idea of a 2.49 release. Mainly for BGE goodies and a
stable 2.4xx final build.
Repeating arguments, it would be neat to see the released files of the
BGE contest running flawlessly in Blender 2.50.

>From my end, I'm pretty confident I can finish the BGE dome code for
this timeframe (April) (I would need to finish it way earlier to get a
proper feedback/review from others).

And if Benoit says that the new API can be finished in time I think
this strategy is really good (deprecating the old API in 2.49 and
abandoning it in 2.50) - I can even help the team after we have the
dome code committed.

Dalai
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com