[Bf-committers] 2.49 release proposal

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:27:10 CET 2009

This sounds like a good idea to me, so long as it doesn't jeopardize
the development of 2.5 by stealing away development time.  If that's
not the case, then I agree; having a really stable 2.4x version is
probably necessary at some point, given that many people may need to
use it for a while, until they can migrate all of their scripts over
to 2.5 (and until 2.5 itself gets fully stable).  Especially in the
cases of rigs that may hackishly use the python api for different
things.

Joe