[Bf-committers] 2.49 release proposal

Michael Fox mfoxdogg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 00:11:13 CET 2009

personally im against a 2.49 release, sure there are some new stuff but
it will be a huge let down for the whole blender community who want 2.5
not another 2.4 release.
I say still hunt down the bugs so they don't creep into 2.5, and your
suggestion for a march-april release is when the most time will be put
into 2.5 and it wont be too long after that that 2.5 can be somewhat
released.
Not to mention that the documentation for all these new things has not
been written and many still very much untested.

so i say no 2.49 release but still work towards it as if it would be a
release eg, bug hunting

Michael Fox <mfoxdogg at gmail.com>