[Bf-committers] Path tracer updates (Farsthary)

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Mon Feb 16 19:44:13 CET 2009

Hi all

 I have returned from Havana event and I have retaked the path tracer
works, have improved the implementation so now have better convergence
than before and have implemented for test the Blinn-Phong modified model,
everything goes smooth, except those dirac like cases :)
 my current implementation still have not any sort of optimizations like
importance sampling or stratified sampling or other methods for noise
reduction and convergence acelerations (like perfect mirros models and
so)

  But images start to look good :)

                           Take a visit ofmy site soon, I will post there
some images.

                      Cheers to all

                            Farsthary