[Bf-committers] Languages other then python in Blender 2.5?

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Fri Feb 13 19:13:43 CET 2009

Em Sex, 2009-02-13 às 11:13 -0800, Martin Poirier escreveu:

> I'd personnally push for such bindings to be dynamically linked (one lib per language) so people can decide to download a full version with all bindings or a slim version and only download the ones they want (they should be downloadable from inside Blender).

Me too, and I'd go even further: each functionality in blender could be
dynamically linked and loaded into memory only when needed.

This would help to decrease the resource consumption of resources of the
Web Plugin (currently, each plugin instance uses at least 40 megabytes
of memory)

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas

Ydea Desenvolvimento de Software LTDA.
Av. Adolfo Pinheiro, 2338 - Alto da Boa Vista
CEP.:04734-004 - São Paulo - SP
Tel.: 55-11-5523-0333
Tel.: 55-11-8685-1429