[Bf-committers] BGE: FSAA request

Mitchell Stokes mitchell at daboys4u.com
Mon Feb 9 22:49:37 CET 2009

In my last reply, I sent a link to the tracker that explains the issue
with -w and -f and -c. Here's the link again:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=18181&group_id=9&atid=306

As for whither to use ::FreeConsole() or /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS is an
issue that came up on another thread. ::FreeConsole() is kinda hackish
and Nathan Letwory doesn't really like the idea, and he recommended
/SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS. The problem with this is now you get no console at
all. Not even for Blender itself. This makes things quite difficult as
you can not get any error messages. Also, I think with
/SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS that running Blender via the command line still
does not get output.

I can update the help text and include it in the patch I posted a link
to earlier. Maybe I can also try to get some people to look at the
patch. It's been sitting their for a few weeks. Although, I may have
to take out the console thing to get the patch approved. :(

--Mitchell "Moguri" Stokes