[Bf-committers] cannot find -lbf_guardedalloc

patrick patrick at 11h11.com
Mon Feb 9 01:17:10 CET 2009

hi nathan,

i had to change the BF_BUILDDIR directive, because i had an error with
libsrc.a. after searching for the solution, i found your post on
blenderartist:

I think you're seeing the problem of commands being too long. use
BF_SPLIT_SRC=1 on the command-line to make sure you can link large
libraries.

I committed the other day some fixes that makes it possible again to give
absolute paths to BF_BUILDDIR. I suggest that instead of BF_SPLIT_SRC=1 you
do ie. BF_BUILDDIR=C:\b That should circumvent the long command -problem.

it's working when using BF_BUILDDIR=C:\\b
thank you,
pat