[Bf-committers] Sticky particles (or sticky surfaces) patch (Farsthary)

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Wed Dec 30 21:17:19 CET 2009

Hi all :)

   The good news continue arriving :)  I have added yesterday a stickness
factor to the particle collider objects, this will allow more
interesting effects as I will post soon in my site, like wet surfaces,
etc.

   Coding it as a property of the collider object and not of the particles
will allow to set up scenes with different colliders that respond
diferently to the same particle system.

  the patch is at: http://www.pasteall.org/10045/diff

   Is very easy to commit as it will require few lines of code but the
benefits are enormous, it works with all particle physics types and
especially well with the upcomming Fluid particles.

                            Hope you like :)

                                              Raul Fernandez