[Bf-committers] users running with old scripts

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Sun Dec 27 11:42:51 CET 2009

Am 26.12.2009 23:27, schrieb Campbell Barton:
> Otherwise we could try educate builders better and print some warning
> if existing scripts are found.
>
> </tedious topic>  :)

Interesting topic,
there have been quite som errors and "I don't see a button" posts in
forums due to old scripts.
I always make a full clean build before uploading to graphicall. I have
written a small script for my computer, which deletes the install
folder, cleans scons, compiles and makes a zip. Its so easy ;-)

But we could of course have some warning for the lazy guys. :)

Thomas