[Bf-committers] I'd like to help

Alan Randolph tmgarr123 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:10:08 CET 2009

I noticed in the Blender Developers Meeting notes this statement.  "Help
needed! We need OpenGL developers who can compile and test Blender in
different configurations, especially ATI and Intel (gfx) environments. This
for sculpting (partial update, VBO) and buffer methods (double, triple, draw
to texture)"  I would like to offer my help.  I have one machine running
Windows XP, Intel Celeron 540, with an Intel 965 graphics chip set.  I have
been using Blender for sometime now.  Please let me know how I can be of any
help.  My current SVN as of this writing is 25386.  Seems to be running
great.  I am also on most Blender forums as Tempus123
Thank you
Alan