[Bf-committers] Building with scons-Getting files I don't want.

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Mon Dec 14 16:21:54 CET 2009

Hey,
I want to report a problem I have for quite some time.
I am building with msvc and scons on Windows Vista 32.

So, after compiling I get a nice directory (/install/trunk).
I have the blender exe, the dlls, and the directory with the scripts.
All fine. But what I also get (and that is really strange) is:

trunk/bmake
trunk/makefile
trunk/sequence/makefile
trunk/texture/makefile

When I build with scons, I don't want some make files in my directory.
Another thing:
I get trunk/doc, even If i disabled the building of the docs, so I have
just an empty dir.
All these files are annoying, i always manually delete them before
uploading builds for graphicall for example.

Would be really apprecieated if someone could fix these issues.

Thanks,

Thomas