[Bf-committers] Deleting deprecated Visual Studio projectfiles on windows

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Sat Dec 12 00:00:21 CET 2009

Hi Erwin,

I have tried the CMake generated projectfiles two or three weeks ago,
the debug version still links to the wrong libraries and the generated
exe crashed at startup. At the moment I don't have the time to look into
this and maintain them. Maintaining the vcprojectfiles is easier (for
me) and apart from some maintenance work which I've shared with Benoit
they have been working well for me.

- Andrea