[Bf-committers] Deleting deprecated Visual Studio projectfiles on windows

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Fri Dec 11 23:19:57 CET 2009

Hi all,

Just a short notice for all,  that I am planning to delete the
projectfiles_vc7 and the projectfiles ( MSVC 6) this weekend. Reason is
that they haven't been updated for blender 2.5, which means they are not
working at all and I don't think anyone is stepping up to maintain them.
Please note that I will *not* be deleting the current version of the
projectfiles (projectfiles_vc9) , which are up-to-date and working.

- Andrea