[Bf-committers] Playback of Animation Renders

Aurel W. aurel.w at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:52:22 CET 2009

Hi,

If the rendered images are stored to files and not cached in the ram,
it even can be hard to have enough bandwidth (for high resolution
images, openexr, etc.) However, there should definitely be such an
option, to playback just images, worked in the past too with low res
preview renderings.

It would be easy to show the current fps and if frames would have to
be dropped/if playback has to be slower then set fps.

In addition, i would like to see such an embeded player with some more
features, like playback zoomed areas, step manually from frame to
frame etc.

Aurel