[Bf-committers] 2.5 UI font

horace grant horace3d at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:09:12 CET 2009

i have an idea for the horizontal layout (i am not sure though if
somebody came up with this before already).

why not simply make every column which is too long scrollable
individually when horizontal alignment is enabled? should i make a
quick mockup or is it clear what i mean? i think this would be quite a
nice solution.

and additionally, very short panels could be grouped together to fill
a column better.

with those two features the horizontal layout could be compact too and
without any necessary changes to the panel definitions themselves.