[Bf-committers] 2.5 UI font

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:43:41 CET 2009

My .01 cents is that on netbooks, the horizontal layout is actually
preferable since I can get most of the panels on screen, then full
screen to make use of my 3D view.  Also I think we should make some
effort to allow users of previous versions of Blender to migrate a bit
more easily.  Other thoughts are that if we want to allow customizable
interfaces, the inability to customize the interface to be like the
old Blender interface indicates that we probably are not adequately
customizable yet.

LetterRip