[Bf-committers] 2.5 UI font

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Tue Dec 8 19:03:45 CET 2009

Hi,
i completely agree with Martin here.
I see some problems with the code too, we have a single column layout
code in nearly all properties window files now (so you have only 1
column when the properties window has a small size). There would be
additionally code needed to have a nice horizontal layout, where I see
another problem, who maintains that well? And I would prefer not to have
lots of "if layout is horizontal, small or vertical" blah in the code
honestly. 2.5 was designed for vertical buttons window in the first
place, everything else is up to the user, who can modifiy the layout
files as he wish.

Thomas