[Bf-committers] View data?

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 03:20:13 CET 2009

Well, what with the recent changes in the python api in the BGE, I
think it's reasonable for people to ask questions about it.

http://www.blender.org/documentation/249PythonDoc/GE/index.html

Here's the API reference for the game engine.  I'd suggest asking
further questions on irc://irc.freenode.net/blendercoders , though GE
people seem to show up somewhat randomly so you might not always be
able to get help.

Joe