[Bf-committers] Sunday meeting minutes, 30 august 2009

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:14:44 CEST 2009

> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/Testing
> (Devs: fill it in with more info!)

I added some points to the BGE notes that I believe Campbell
originally wrote. I wasn't sure whether or not to write known issues
as well so I put them there.
In that particular case (BGE) I thought it's easy to list known issues
than known working funcionalities (as Campbell wrote, in general
everything is working there).

If I should've done the other way around, please let me know.

Regards,
Dalai

http://blenderecia.orgfree.com