[Bf-committers] Freestyle integration in Blender 2.5 branch

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Mon Aug 31 11:13:26 CEST 2009

Hi Maxime,

On 8/31/09, Maxime Curioni <maxime.curioni at gmail.com> wrote:
>  The current approach for Freestyle's style module selection is directly in
>  line with the original program. I am definitely open to your solution and
>  welcome your help to set it up. Tamito and I still haven't finalized how to
>  deal with UI issues, both in the compositor and in the panel. Once we get it
>  right, we'll shoot you another email for your approval.

OK, sounds good.

>  Before integrating Freestyle's codebase into Blender 2.5, I will unify the
>  interface as you demanded. Let me know if you any other requirement or
>  suggestion. Finally, if you could also tell us about how you plan to
>  integrate the code base into trunk, that would be great.

When you have merged the code with 2.5 in your branch, I can help
setting up the RNA/register thing. Once that works and freestyle is
working well, I can review the code, and you can then merge the code
with 2.5 (which by that time may still be in it's own branch or in
trunk, it doesn't matter much).

Thanks,
Brecht.