[Bf-committers] Sunday meeting minutes, 30 august 2009

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 23:29:50 CEST 2009

Went over commits and finished the release log for 2.49b.
The section is set to hidden now but if you have typo access feel free
to edit, if not then can make changes once its public.

Will be here on release.
http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-249/249-update/

Re: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Org:Bf-institute/DurianFeatures
Please don't edit this if your not in the durian team member or
developer who will work on some feature and need to expand on some
topic.
A downside for meeting minutes being posted on BN.

- Campbell