[Bf-committers] bulding Collada SOC branch

Randall Rickert randall at rickert-digital.com
Wed Aug 26 21:22:29 CEST 2009

I figured out why the headers weren't being found. Scons needs
BF_OPENCOLLADA_INC to tell it where to find them, but that variable
isn't in the linux2-config.py file that I used as a template for my
user-config.py. It's also not in the command line shown on the wiki page
for building this branch. Maybe it should be added in one or both of
those places? Otherwise it doesn't build by simply following the
instructions.

Thanks,
Randall