[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [22639] branches/blender2.5/blender: Smoke :

Daniel Genrich daniel.genrich at gmx.net
Fri Aug 21 08:17:34 CEST 2009

Hi Brecht!

I totally agree here. I had the same idea and approached Janne/jahka but as we discussed the issue of having more than pointcache on one modifier index it was clear that building a second modifier would be the easiest/fastest (not best) way of doing it. I would be more than happy to revert the second modifier if there would be the possibility to have 2 pointcaches onn one stack index (can't check svn until sunday).

Btw: It's interesting that Houdini actually have this feature seperate to you can combine e.g. velocitiy fields from water with the "high res"/wavelet feature (nudelZ reported that it results in weird images but anyway) ;-)

I am more for the combined approach :-)

So thanks for your vote - who's gonna implement this sutff?

Daniel / Genscher
-------- Original-Nachricht --------