[Bf-committers] patch 19239: branches/bmesh/blender face selection similar face selection

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:54:43 CEST 2009

The patch is looking good.  I don't really have any real issues with
it.  In bmops, output slots don't have the plural 's' in them, so e.g.
faceout is correct while facesout is not.  That was the only thing;
I'm very happy with your patch (don't worry about fixing facesout,
I'll do that when I commit the final patch).

Joe