[Bf-committers] bmesh branch: patch 19237

Wael EL ORAIBY wael.eloraiby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:59:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

This is my second patch (patch 19237) for the bmesh branch, the code
is based on what joeedh explained on irc. For now it will select the
faces having similar materials. Is there some sort of avl/rb tree or
hashmaps so we can accelerate it a bit. And where can I find dynamic
memory allocation routines?

Thx to joeedh and briggs for explaining me some aspect of the code
otherwise it would have taken a lot of time.

Comments and remarks are needed in case I messed with something in the code,

Regards,

--
Wael El Oraiby
Laboratoire MIA