[Bf-committers] Meeting notes, sunday 16 august 2009

Charles Wardlaw cwardlaw at marchentertainment.com
Mon Aug 17 16:53:44 CEST 2009

> It's VBO.

Oh okay.  That makes more sense. ^_^;

And I'm not sure how to proceed with debugging, because making a
> new build everytime I tweak something and then uploading it and sending it
> out is basically impossible or it will take quite a lot of time to get
> something right.

I'd offer to compile on my end but the machines at work don't have a
compiler installed (I'd have to bring in my license of VC++ Pro 2009 for
64-bit builds), and my home machine is NVidia (and not as beefy).  Not to
mention that I haven't ever built Blender on a Windows box.

But if you get to a point and you have a set of test cases you want stepped
through, just let me know.
~ C