[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [22553] trunk/lib/windows/jack/lib/libjack .a: Fixing compiling for mingw

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Mon Aug 17 15:22:50 CEST 2009

Yaohua Xiong wrote:
> Hi
>
> I�m using winxp+vs2008+scons. It can be built but due to missing
> libjack.dll it will not run.

See below.

> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Joshua Leung<aligorith at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey jesterKing,
>>
>> Despite this fix, there are still quite a few problems compiling and running
>> blender on windows (using nearly-default configuration)

For some reason turtoisesvn had skipped the .dll and .a files when I
added it to the repository. I've updated the mingw lib now to the one
that comes from the package.

>> - It looks like we're still missing a "libjack.dll". Mingw builds are now
>> the only working builds with this commit I made, but crash at startup unless
>> lib-jack is turned off.

The dll has been added, including copying of it at the end of the build
process.

>> - MSVC builds fail to build, with some error about "inttypes" in the
>> Audaspace C-API code

Dunno about that. It compiles here fine with both msvc and mingw. Are
you sure it is related to the jack code?

Anyway, with the added lib and dll, including copying code it all should
work fine now. At least it starts fine here.

/Nathan

--

Nathan Letwory

http://www.planetblender.org | http://www.blender-fi.org