[Bf-committers] Blender Usability Study

Kaisa Anttila kaisaa at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Aug 12 10:45:14 CEST 2009

Hello!

2009/8/12 Jingyuan Huang <jingyuan.huang at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> Michael Terry, one of the HCI profs here in University of Waterloo, is
> interested in some Blender usability studies. Here is a snippet of the email
> he sent to me:
<snip>

I just thought the prof might be interested about our little student
project. Our university has had a couple project courses where
students made some research about open source usability. Last spring
the target project for research was Blender. There was also a small
usability test, and the report can be found from the project's website
(http://tols17.oulu.fi/~tkorhonen/ukkoss3/pivot/entry.php?id=13) In
addition I'm planning on doing my bachelor's and master's thesis on a
subject related to Blender usability.

I'm very interested in the results Michael Terry might get from his
studies! Hopefully he gets the Blender users he needs :)

Kaisa Anttila
student in University of Oulu