[Bf-committers] Problem of Rendering Speed

Yaohua Xiong xiongyaohua at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:59:33 CEST 2009

To Matt

>I'd recommend just turning off raytracing if you don't need it, should
>be much faster (until the new accelerator's in trunk, hopefully...)

That works, thanks. After turning off raytracing it's 1 second/frame.
But without shadows the result is strange, cars looks like floating
above the ground:(. maybe I should trying to use spotlight+shadow map
instead of sun lamp.
--
Yaohua Xiong

Traffic and Transportation Engineering College, Tongji Univ.
Cao An Road 4800#, Jia Ding District, Shanghai,  China