[Bf-committers] Review needed [#19202] Change display of Waveform and Vectorscope Monitor in Sequencer.

Ruan Beihong ruanbeihong at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 03:53:31 CEST 2009

Hi there,
Recently I'm reading a book about color correction.
In the book I find the Waveform and Vectorscope Monitor mentioned is
provided by blender. But the one blender provided
has poor contrast compared to the picture in that book, and even lacks
grid or label, which makes the Monitor somewhat
less-professional. And that's why comes this patch.

The patch changes following things:
1 reform w_table(a table that maps the level before paint a pixel in
the Monitor to the level after paint, an important
factor to contrast) generate function;
2 change the way of draw border and grid from direct pixel operation
to OpenGL, which looks better while scaling;
3 add labels to the y axis of Waveform Monitor;
4 other small changes to go with those mentioned above.

--
James Ruan